DME Claims Specialist Job Opening
We are a Durable Medical Equipment Company (DME) that specializes in adult ventilator therapies, and we are looking to fill a DME Claims Specialist job opening in San Antonio, TX.
This position offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Coordinate with all teams to ensure accurate first-time claim submission and subsequent payment
- Manage outsourced services to maintain and submit correct billing and collections documentation to payers
- Work with intake teams to onboard new patients, identify patient’s benefit profile, and advise on services
- Evaluate patient records to ensure compliance with payer needs
- Inform and educate peers to promote accurate first-time claim submission
- Phone triage related to patient issues as needed
- Connect with payer sources for payment and services provided
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Prior DME billing experience preferred
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Effective interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
- Strong customer service, communication, and computer skills
- Spanish speaker preferred
- From $16 Per Hour
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company-Recognized Holidays
No phone calls or walk-ins, please.